1) Omari MC Spotify Playlist Promotion: this small team of curators have a broad range of genres included in their playlists, so they may be a good place to start whatever category your music falls into. You can submit to them via a form on their website.
2) DaimoonMedia also has a solid reach in Spotify playlists. The bigger the campaign, the more Spotify and it’s algorithm will generate additional streams through Discover Weekly & Release Radar!
3) Jason Ash is perhaps one of the biggest independents, and is interested in a huge range of genres and types of music. Being one of the steady independent curators, he will generally only allow submissions through his link listed here.
4) Kip Promotions are another fast-growing independent curator who accept music submissions via Fiverr and are looking to expand their following and their playlists. They do a good job at manually added your song into each playlist properly. No bots or funny business.
5) Michael Stover is a hard working independent curator. He takes the time to submit your music to the right blogs and is for the customer.
6) Like Soundplate, Tune are interested in electronic genres, but also accept indie, alternative, and experimental music, so a real range of options. They can receive submissions via their email, [email protected], and also have a collaborative playlist on Spotify which artists can add to.
7) Cloudkid have an enormous Youtube presence, as well as their influence on Spotify. Another leaning towards electronic dance music, they also accept submissions via Submit Hub, and have a very strong following on Spotify.