The process is relatively the same as being featured on a playlist on Spotify, but with one addition.
1) Create your own playlist in a theme that you value and add music that you like (obviously including your own music). Don’t make it only your music or no one is going to follow your playlist.
2) Collaborate with other new artists when creating playlists. You feature them on your playlist and they return the favor.
3) Tell your followers online and on social media about your playlist to gain more followers for it. Share it casually on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and invite your followers to give it a listen.
4) Verify your account on Apple Connect (just like verifying through Spotify).
5) Create an online presence (social media, website, etc.) because this shows you are a professional and serious about your music.
New artists’ careers can really take off if they are able to get featured on Spotify or Apple Music. Have you tried any tips to get noticed? We want to hear from you!