1) California State University at Northridge boasts an amazing concert hall, where they regularly put on operas, theater, film, and – of course – live music.
2) Colorado Mesa University, which has a 300 seat recital hall and a 600 seat theater, so plenty of room for enthusiastic listeners and dancers.
3) Western Carolina University has a performance hall which hosts all sorts of artistic performances, including concerts, and space to seat 1000 people.
4) Lynn University, located in Palm Beach County, regularly showcases live performances in their 750 seat theater.
5) DePauw University, in Indiana, hosts artists and intellectuals from all over the country, including singer-songwriters and Grammy nominees.
6) Red Skelton Performing Arts Center, part of Vincennes University, offers an 850 seat theater, and regularly hosts guest artists as well as their own student performances.
7) The University of Florida has the Curtis M. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, which is known as one of the best places to see live theater and musical performances in the region.
8) Bucknell University has a 1200 seat space with amazing acoustics and room to dance, and they host live music performances on a regular basis.
9) The University of Notre Dame often commission artists and musicians to perform in their spectacular theater.
10) Emory University have a broad range of both traditional and contemporary performers from all over the world.